Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to choose a trading style that suits your personality?

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member piterfreide12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How to choose a trading style that suits your personality?

    I have noticed that I find it difficult to make quick decisions, but I am good at analyzing information. I am afraid that active trading is not for me. Is it possible to find a trading style that suits me?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member jonaswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How to choose a trading style that suits your personalit

    Yes, and this is a very important point. Not everyone has to be a scalper or sit in front of charts for hours. There are different methods that suit different temperaments. The article https://trading.biz/posts/expert-rec...s-2025-editionclearly shows how the approaches differ and for whom they may be useful. This helps you find a comfortable style without forcing yourself.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •